1. To start, go into your blog and mark all your entries as "revert to draft". That saves them, but takes them off your main page. Clicking the button on the left below, then revert to draft will do it for all of them.
3. Create pages for all the things listed below--should be 6. Remember, after you create the pages, you must go into Layout/Pages to make them show up.
To be included in your portfolio:
1. Your home page should have a picture of you, a good title, some information about you, and a famous quote about writing (make sure to cite who said it.) This is 25 points.
2. Include tabs at the top on the following. Chapters can go in any order.
- Poetry--25 points, includes 5 poems, labeled
- poems were on 1/11,1/25, 2/1, 2/22, 2/29, 3/28, 4/25
- Superhero-25 points, contains your superhero piece
- Short story--25 points, contains a brief synopsis of your story and an excerpt.
- Memoir--25 points, contains your memoir and a picture of you
- Author's note--25 points, Reflect on your progress this semester, the different projects we’ve done, and your writing as a whole.
- 25 points for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. These projects should be finished, polished pieces with NO errors in this area.
- 25 points for overall work effort. Project is well put together and it is obvious time was taken to make this a polished project.
Final is due on FRIDAY at the end of the hour!!
Presentations--Monday and Tuesday